[Capdist-announce] Call for Show Selection

Melissa mmschroyer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:19:59 EST 2008

Alpha Psi Omega is a national honorary theater society.  The Delta Xi cast
was chartered at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1937 to honor
outstanding work in theater on the RPI campus and is looking for submissions
for their summer show. We are looking for directors to submit a show that
they would be interested in directing in a volunteer position starting
production in July with shows in the first two weekends of September. The
final show will be decided on March 29th at 4pm in room 3202 at the RPI
Union. If interested please e-mail officers at dx.ayw.org or call 413-244-7430
by March 29th with a synopsis of the show. Previous shows include Cat on a
Hot Tin Roof, Sylvia, Art, Clue the Musical, and Happy Birthday Wanda June.
If you would like more information on our cat please visit
http://dx.alphapsiomega.org/

--
Melissa Schroyer