[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jan 9 20:49:59 EST 2008

Happy New Year, from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

We want to get 2008 off to a great start, and to do so we are mounting our
very own production of The Reluctant Dragon. For those of you with long
memories, Mark Salocks adapted this script and Eric Rose is directing. The
show features Rebecca Boswell and Franklin Crump, both of whom were in our
production of Sleeping Beauty, as well as Steamer newcomer Brian Sheldon.
The Reluctant Dragon will be playing January 11-21. Follow this link to find
out more: http://timesunion.memlink.com/__page/10030086.100.07.aspx.

Something else we would like to share is that we've received our first check
from GoodSearch.com, a Yahoo!-powered search engine that donates half its
advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users
designate. They also have an online shopping mall. Thanks to all of you who
have helped us out by using GoodSearch. For those of you who aren't already
using GoodSearch, whenever you want to find something on the internet, enter
Steamer No. 10 when you go to http://www.goodsearch.com
<http://www.goodsearch.com/> .

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre