[Capdist-announce] The Roustabout Players

j zieske zieskej at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:06:19 EDT 2008

The Roustabout Players are moving.

The Roustabout Players, a community theater troupe resident at 1915 5th
avenue, Troy for 28 years, is moving.
We will be donating most of our belongings from this location.  As a 501c3,
there are rules we must follow when doing this.  If your company is a 501c3
and has interest in any of the following:

·         Costumes
·         Props
·         Furniture  -  some set pieces, mostly office furniture
·         Set building material – flats, doors, trim, raw lumber, etc.
·         And misc other stuff…
(We do also have some limited light and sound equipment that will likely be
sold.)

Please contact me at   zieskej at gmail.com

Since there is no particularly equitable way of distributing this material
if I receive a number of replies, Preference will go to larger quantities.
If you say you'll take everything, you win.

We would like to complete as much as possible by the end of the month.  I
can set up appts for people to come and see everything, and will work with
people to get the items out.