[Capdist-announce] Firecrakers and Bottle Rockets - Burlesque Style!

Amanda Brinke abrinke at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 10:49:00 EDT 2008

BING BAMBOO ROOM BURLESQUE Presents...

U.S.-Oh! Show
Monday June 30th 2008 @ 8PM & 10PM - (doors at 7PM)
Club Phoenix - 3rd Floor
348 Central Ave
(between Quail and Ontario)
$8 open to 21 and over
In honor of our US Military, 2 for 1 tickets for all persons with military ID!

Join
us on June 30th for our very spectacular U.S.Oh! show as  The Bing
Bamboo Room celebrates America with our very  own paterotic
night of Star Spangled performances and sexy salutes to our men and women in uniform! Enlisting this month into our topless
troupe - Velvet, Brent, Xavier, Alyssa and Jackie.
We're also pleased to announce the return of Magician Doug Bartells
(1st show only) and the long, long, long, awaited performance by
Victoria!  Also performing, the mysterious Azza and comedian Erik
James, with a finale of fireworks by magician Jeffery Jene. It's all
hosted by our our very own Yankee Doodle Dandy- Guy 'Uncle Sam' Smiley.
It's sure to be a night of patriotic fervor as we kick off July fourth
week with a bang and a few dropped panties and lots of
hysterical-historical surprises!!!