[Capdist-announce] Schenectady Theater for Children is searching for a new space...

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Thu May 8 13:16:59 EDT 2008

Shenectady Theater for Children is searching for a new space in the
Capital District.? We currently are housed in the Channel 16 TV Studio
in Schenectady.? Ch 16 is renovating and has asked us to vacate within
90 days.? We need about 1800 sq. feet for storage/working/building
space and the same for rehearsal space (total=3600 sq ft).? We do not
have a lot of money, but can pay a small rental fee/donation whatever.?
STC has been taking plays to elementary school children for 41 years -
and often provide to many children, their?only live theater experience.

Look us up at www.schenectadyforchildren.org.

We can be contacted at

Angela Potrikus, President? apretail at nycap.rr.com

Dee Mulford, Producer? ?getset13 at gmail.com

Kathy Friscic, Secretary? friscic at juno.com

[Please do not reply to this messgae, but contact the people above.? Thank you.]