[Capdist-announce] Clifton Park Arts Roundtable Tuesday, May 20 at 7:00 p.m.

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Mon May 19 09:10:31 EDT 2008

The Town of Clifton Park Community Arts and Culture Commission invites you to attend an ARTS ROUNDTABLE!

Tuesday, May 20 from 7-9:00 p.m. at the Historic Grooms Road Tavern, 290 Sugar Hill Road, Rexford, NY.

The meeting is open to all who live, work or play in Clifton Park, and are interested in the future of arts and culture in the Town.

The new Arts and Culture Commission wants to hear from YOU about your “wish list for the arts” in Clifton Park.  Whether it’s programming or events, facilities or kids’ activities, we want to know what YOU want and need – so we can help make it happen!

Refreshments will be served.

For more information, contact Arts & Culture Commission Chair Laura W. Andruski at 383-8277 or LWAndruski at aol.com.