[Capdist-announce] SCP Clean Up Day, June 21st

Robin Hackett rlhacket at gw.dec.state.ny.us
Wed May 28 16:34:33 EDT 2008

June 21st:  SCP Clean Up Day/Seat rip out!
Come  join us on Saturday, June 21st as we start the new season by freshening
up da joint! We'll have set pieces to toss, costumes and props to put  away,
dressing rooms to tidy up, and the kitchen too.
This will be  the major day that we rip out and toss our old auditorium seats!
We  really need help with this one. We are looking for someone/some group  to
take all of the seats, but we'll likely have some to discard. If you  want a
keepsake seat or two for your rumpus/theater room, please  contact Duncan
Morrison at 469-2269, in advance of the date.
For the  early birds, we'll start by 9am and break for lunch around noon. For
those with the afternoon free, we will continue after lunch until  around 4pm.
Please think about coming down for at least a couple of hours, this year.  We
could really use your help!