[Capdist-announce] Comedy Show at SUNY Albany!

Rob Maisel robmaisel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:08:05 EST 2008

Hi All,

My name is Rob Maisel and I am the Improvisational Comedy Director of
the Sketchy Characters, an on-campus comedy club at SUNY Albany.  I
apologize about such short notice, but we are having a show tomorrow,
Thursday November 6th at 8pm in the Recital Hall, located in the
Performing Arts Center on the main (uptown) SUNY Campus!!!  It will be
an awesome and interesting night of improv games, standup comedy, and
more!  Please come out and support us if you know us, and meet us if
you don't, its only $5 at the door!

We are a diverse group of students who love to entertain, check us out!

If you need any more information, e-mail me at rm638243 at albany.edu

Sincerely,
Rob Maisel
Director of Improvisational Comedy