[Capdist-announce] Alice in Wonderland is coming!

Capital Area Productions caps at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 22:30:22 EST 2008

 Capital Area Productions Presents...

Coming December 12th, 13th, & 14th
to the BRAND NEW STAGE at Rensselaer High School!!!!
(just off Exit 7 of I-90 East, Exit 8 from I-90 West)

Friday and Saturday at 7pm
Sunday at 2pm

Tickets are just $6.00 each for children 10 and under, $8.00 for all others!
Join Alice's madcap adventures in Wonderland as she chases the White Rabbit, races the Dodo Bird, gets tied up with the Tweedles, raps with a bubble-blowing Caterpillar, and beats the Queen of Hearts at her own game! Roles are plentiful, including three Cheshire Cats and dozens of other wonderfully wacky characters.

This fast-paced stage adaptation of Alice in Wonderland features updated dialogue and new arrangements of such classic Disney songs as "I'm Late," "The Un-birthday Song" and "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah."

To reserve tickets in advance call (518)788-1311 or email:  caps at nycap.rr.com

You can also purchase tickets online by visiting our website and clicking on the link found under the Alice in Wonderland tab:

www.capitalareaproductions.com

Be sure to visit our website for information on December auditions for Disney's High School Musical 2, our spring production of Really Rosie, or summer production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast!

Music and Lyrics by Sammy Fain and Bob Hilliard, Oliver Wallace and Cy Coban, Allie Wrubel and Ray Gilbert, Mack David,
Al Hoffman and Jerry Livingston
Music Adapted and Arranged and Additional Music and Lyrics by Bryan Louiselle
Book Adapted and Additional Lyrics by David Simpatico
Based on the 1951 Disney film "Alice in Wonderland"
and the novels "The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass" by Lewis Carroll

Capital Area Productions
www.capitalareaproductions.com
"Named one of the top 5 Children's Theatre Groups & Year Round Theater Groups in the Capital Region"
Times Union Best of 2007 & 2008 Readers Poll.