[Capdist-announce] Steamer 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 14:16:52 EDT 2008

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

We hope you all have had a wonderful summer, as we have with a delightful
production of Cinderella Tales in Saratoga Springs. But now the leaves are
beginning to turn their brilliant fall colors and we've returned home to
Albany to begin our regular season, and we've got plenty to keep ourselves,
and you, busy!

This weekend Too Deep Entertainment kicks off our fall line-up with LOL, a
show that looks at the comedy found in life and the situations we get
ourselves into. Performaces are at 7 pm on Friday and Saturday, October 3 &4
as part of our Eclectic Performance Series.

C.A.S.T. (Creative Arts at Steamer No. 10) begins on October 14. Another
e-mail will be close on the heels of this one with full details.

Theater Voices will be presenting Gore Vidal's The Best Man, directed by
Chris Foster, October 17-19.

We are also preparing for our first Kids' Fare production, Snow White, which
will open on October 25, and runs through November 9.

Lastly, we want to let you know that we are in the process of switching web
hosts. Until we have completed the switch you may find that our site is not
as fully informative as usual because we are focusing our efforts on getting
the new version ready. Hopefully the new version of our page will be better
than ever, and until then we ask for your patience. If you would like to
learn more about any of our productions or programs, try our web site or
just give us a call at 438-5503.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

 <http://www.steamer10theatre.org/> http://www.steamer10theatre.org