[Capdist-announce] Play by Play: Opposites at Proctors through October 26

Nancy Laribee nancylaribee at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:32:24 EDT 2008

Play by Play: Opposites at Proctors through October 26
Stageworks twelfth annual new play festival of one-acts is attracted to Opposites.  Some of the country’s best contemporary dramatists look at the humorous, complicated and downright contradictory ways we traverse the highs and lows of life.  Play by Play on stage at 440 Proctors now through October 26.   Call 518.346.6204 for tickets. tickets are  $26.00 per person; students $13.00 with ID.

“For only $26 you can sample a variety of appetizers and desserts — no main courses here — and at the end of two hours, you’ll be pleasantly full, … all were worth the first bite … the work of the doe-eyed Schuyler and the agitated Allen burnished the peaks; “The Schenectady Gazette

“Old Prices by Jesse Waldinger is brilliantly directed by Billy Kimmel; Equally memorable are Valentine’s Play by Jenny Lyn Bader and Michael Whitler’s I’m Barbara Eden.”   Metroland