[Capdist-announce] Theater Friend in Need

LWAndruski at aol.com LWAndruski at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 11:45:27 EDT 2008

Details are still sketchy, but Doug Peek, a well-respected set designer and
actor in the Capital District has lost his home to fire (arson is  suspected).
 Doug, his brother, and dog Copper escaped with small injuries  but they are
safe, and that is what is important.  Unfortunately,  Doug has lost
everything.  A committee of concerned friends are  setting up a command post to accept
donations of goods and cash to help Doug get  back on his feet.

We will have more information for you within the next 24 hours.   Please sit
tight, and as soon as we know exactly what Doug's needs are and where  you can
bring/send donations, we will let you know.

Laura W. Andruski
Mary Koszlowski

deal here.