[Capdist-announce] Confetti Stage 4th Short Play Festival

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 12:56:47 EDT 2008

Hello everyone!!

I am extremely proud to announce our 4th Annual Short Play Festival.

Featured this year are 8 short plays, all written by Albany area playwrights, directed by some new and some seasoned Albany area directors, and performed by a wonderful cast of Albany area artists.? This makes this year festival the only truely Local Festival in the capital city.

These 8 shows were picked from several good short plays that were submitted for consideration and I think we have an incredible display of local talent.

I hope that you are able to join us for one or both weekends of this year's Short Play Festival.? The line up is:

Sept 18 - 20

Train of Thought - by Katherine Ambrosio - directed by Valerie Portanova

My Fortune & Fame - by Daniel Carmody - directed by Peter Keller

A Terminal Case - by John Luther - directed by John Schmiederer

Live & Unrehearsed - Phil Sheehan - directed by Aaron Holbritter

Sept 25 - 27

Marge & Melvin - by Katherine Ambrosio - directed by Tracy Blowers

Bella Sera - by Serge Patentreger - directed by Anna Groper

Married Life - by Fred Sahner - directed by Jeffrey P. Hocking

Heresy - by Marty Egan - directed by Daniel Kelly

Tickets are $15 and are available at www.confettistage.com.

--
Sincerely,

Neilson R Jones