[Capdist-announce] New York City Bus Trip: December 6th.

Michael McDermott spotlightplayers at spotlightplayerstheater.com
Tue Sep 23 22:09:45 EDT 2008

NYC Bus Trip – December 6th

Spotlight Players of East Greenbush is currently selling seats for their semi-annual bus trip to New York City.  The cost is only $40 for non-members of Spotlight Community Theater and $35 for members.  Consider a Broadway show, see the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center, visit a museum, or do holiday shopping.  Tickets go on sale soon for limited engagements of the Radio City Christmas Show and Irving Berlin’s White Christmas on Broadway.  Why not buy matinee tickets and take the bus? It is a fun and exciting bus trip, and, with the price of gas, can you afford not to? The bus will leave Colombia High School parking lot on December 6, at 7:30 am and return to the high school at 10:00 pm. All bus ticket purchases are non-refundable.  We may accommodate refunds if there is a waiting list available.  We are selling seats for the bus only. Please contact  Joanne Mensching at 477-2256 or at Joanne60 at aol.comif you are interested in securing a spot
 on this wonderful trip.
Michael McDermott
(518) 669-5414