[Capdist-announce] Fw: Get On The Bus To See John Stamos!

susan gaffney irishfamily112208 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 13:50:42 EDT 2009

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Capital Repertory Theatre <marketing2 at capitalrep.org> wrote:

From: Capital Repertory Theatre <marketing2 at capitalrep.org>
Subject: Get On The Bus To See John Stamos!
To: irishfamily112208 at yahoo.com
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 2:23 PM

If this email does not display properly, please view our online version.
To ensure receipt of our email, please add capitalrep at informz.net to your address book.

August 14, 2009

Come see John Stamos & Gina Gershon in Bye, Bye Birdie!

Please note: Due to the early closing of 9 to 5, our October 3rd bus trip has been cancelled.
Our group sales rep in New York worked hard to get us tickets to the limited-run, revival of Roundabout Theatre Company’s Bye, Bye Birdie.
On Saturday, October 17th Capital Rep will be hosting a bus trip to New York City for a matinee performance of the show – featuring ER and Full House star John Stamos! The show also stars Gina Gershon, whose recent credits include Rescue Me and P.S. I Love You.
The exuberant rock n' roll smash hit returns to Broadway for the first time in almost 50 years! It's 1960, and hip-swingin' teen idol Conrad Birdie has been drafted into the army. But don't worry girls! His manager Albert has cooked up a plan to send him off with a swell new song and one last kiss from a lucky teenage fan...on “The Ed Sullivan Show”! Featuring a score with more pop than a pack of bubble gum, including “A Lot of Livin' to Do,” “Kids,” and “Put on a Happy Face,” it's impossible to resist the charms of this Tony Award®-winning musical!
Playing at the brand new Henry Miller’s Theatre – the first newly built Broadway house in more than 20 years, and the very first “green” theatre on the Great White Way!
Tickets are only $185 per person! To reserve your seats please call 518-462-4531x220.
Our Value-packed trip includes:
- Great seats in a brand-new theatre space
- Round-trip travel on our charter bus
- Breakfast and other refreshments during the trip, including homemade treats
- Fun trivia with Broadway-related prizes

To reserve your seats call 518-462-4531x 220 today!
Reservations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis, and so act now! If you have any questions or if you would like to reserve your seat over the phone with a credit card, please do not hesitate to contact us no later than September 1st. Contact Sue Gaffney at 518-462-4531 x 220.

Capital Repertory Theatre
111 North Pearl St.
Albany, NY 12207
Phone - 518-445-SHOW (7469)