[Capdist-announce] WIN a $100 Proctor's Gift Certificate

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 11:56:34 EST 2009

In an effort to increase our advanced online ticket sales AND thanks to a very generous anonymous donation, we will hold a drawing at the intermission of the Sunday, Dec 20 performance of Confetti Stage's Little Women.

The winner of the drawing will receive a $100 Proctor's Gift Certificate.

TO ENTER:
Purchase 2 tickets to Confetti Stage's Little Women, by visiting our website, www.confettistage.com prior to 8:00pm tomorrow night, Friday, December 11, 2009.
You will be entered once into the drawing for every 2 tickets you purchase before the deadline.
Only purchases made through www.confettistage.com are eligible for this particular promotion.

Chances of winning will depend on the number of entries received, however will be greater than 1 in 200.  At this moment your chances are 1 in 10.

Drawing will be held and the winner will be announced at the intermission of the Sunday, Dec 20 performance of Little Women.  You do not have to be present to win.  If not present, the winner will be notified and prize delivered by December 31, 2009.

Thank you. Good Luck and Happy Holidays.

Confetti Stage.