[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Thu Dec 10 18:57:10 EST 2009

Season's Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre! <http://207.56.204.165/>

Kids' <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFare.htm>  Fare production of
Snow Queen <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/SnowQueen.htm>

This is a wonderful tale wherein a young girl's innocence and loyalty help
her to search out her friend who has been whisked away by the icy Snow
Queen. A cast of three (Suzie Dunn, Robert Rice, and Nikki Plyem) takes you
from Copenhagen in the spring to the farthest reaches of the north in
mid-winter using the simplest of sets, props, and costumes, along with a
whole lot of imagination. It's is a great secular holiday show filled with
wonder for the entire family. Snow Queen plays on Saturday, December 12th &
19th, at 3 pm and Sunday, December 13th and 20th, at 11 am and 3 pm. There
will also be special
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm> December Vacation Daze performances on December 30th at 11 am and 1
pm. We are also offering a discounted ticket package for Snow Queen and
Gift. To find out more about Snow
<http://207.56.204.165/Pages/KidsFarePages/SnowQueen.htm>  Queen, click
here, and to find out more
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/TicketInformation.htm>  about discounted
tickets, click here!

Too Deep <http://www.toodeepentertainment.org/>  Entertainment presents Gift
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/EclecticPerformanceSeries.htm>  - A
Recession Holiday

Everyone at Steamer No. 10 has been listening to Too Deep rehearsing for
this show for the past week and we are eagerly waiting for performance time
so we can hear it all put together. Gift plays for two days only: Friday,
December 11th at 8 pm, and Saturday, December 12th, at 5 pm and 8 pm, and is
appropriate for all ages.  If you haven't been to a Too Deep performance
yet, this is the show to see. and hear!

It will be an evening of stories and songs presented with the true meanings
behind the holidays in mind. perhaps a silver lining for those of us
spending the holidays with lighter purses this year. And with that in mind
we would like to offer discounted tickets to our Kids' Fare patrons. Click
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/EclecticPerformanceSeries.htm>  here to
find out more about Gift, or
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/TicketInformation.htm> click here to find
out more about discounted tickets!

 <http://goodsearch.com/> Give while giving!

It has been a while since we've mentioned our friends at Goodsearch
<http://www.goodsearch.com/> , but this is a great time to remind you that
if you use Goodsearch.com for your internet searches they will make a
donation to Steamer No. 10. It may only be a penny per search, but consider
how many times you do a search and multiply that by a thousand and you will
begin to see how Steamer No. 10 can benefit from all of our patrons just
looking things up.

But it gets better than that! Goodsearch is also Goodshop!
<http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx>  When you make your online
purchases through their site they will donate up to 30% of the purchase to
Steamer No. 10. They also offer special coupons and deals to help you save
some money, too! Please consider using Goodsearch
<http://www.goodsearch.com/>  and Goodshop
<http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx>  throughout the holiday season and
beyond.

Happy Holidays,