[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Sun Dec 27 16:14:32 EST 2009

Season's Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre! <http://207.56.204.165/>

<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm> December Vacation Daze

We're one day into our December Vacation Daze series, and we are very happy
to see so many familiar faces coming through the door to help us wrap up
2009 with a lot of fun. And we're just as happy to see so many new people
discovering the theatre. There's also a great group of new and familiar
faces performing at the theatre this week, so come check out your favorite
or find a new one! For more information, visit
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  our web site!

Mon., Dec. 28th: Ben
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  Rudnick & Friends, 10 am & 1 pm

Family friendly music, featuring original songs and fun, new takes on
covers.

Tue., Dec. 29th:
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/December%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  Catskill Puppet Theatre presents Ivan's Three Wishes, 10am & 1pm

Large rod puppets bring Russian folklore to life, aided by music and
beautiful sets.

Wed., Dec. 30th: Kids' Fare <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFare.htm>
presentation of Snow Queen
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/SnowQueen.htm> , 10 am & 1
pm

A little girl's innocence and bravery help her save her friend from the icy
Snow Queen.

Ubu Rex <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/EclecticPerformanceSeries.htm>

Firlefanz Puppets <http://www.firlefanzgallery.com/>  brings Alfred Jarry's
biting satire of European philosophies and practices, complete with
scatalogical humor and farce, to the stage, January 8-10. For Mature
Auudiences.
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/EclecticPerformanceSeries.htm> Go to our
Eclectic Performance Series page for more information.

That Old Time <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/OldTimeRockNRollShow.htm>
Rock-N-Roll Show

This offering is for those of you wondering what the cast members Steamer
No.10 do in their spare time. Rob Rice, frequent Kids' Fare
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFare.htm>  cast member and C.A.S.T.
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST.htm>  music instructor, will be
showing off his vocal chops in this fun music review filled with oldies.
Click here <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/OldTimeRockNRollShow.htm>  for
more information.

Happy Holidays,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre