[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jan 29 13:04:01 EST 2009

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://161.58.126.210/default.htm>

There's one weekend left to see Treasure
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Kids%20Fare%20Pages/TreasureIsland.htm>
Island! There two performances at The Arts Center in Saratoga Springs
<http://www.saratoga-arts.org/> : January 31 at 3 pm and February 1 at 11
am. Set sail with Jim Hawkins in Robert Louis Stevenson's swash-buckling
adventure, complete with pirates, treason, treachery, and, of course,
treasure! For more information, click
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Kids%20Fare%20Pages/TreasureIsland.htm>  here!

We also want to urge you to purchase or reserve your tickets for our
February
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Vacation%20Daze%20Pages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  Vacation Daze Series. Magician Jim Snack's 1 pm performance is
already sold out, and The Zucchini Brothers are nearing capacity for their
10 am performance; give us a call at (518) 438-5503 to get your tickets
today so that you don't miss out on your favorite performers! To see the
full line-up or for more information, click
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Vacation%20Daze%20Pages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  here!

With so many people worrying about the economy, we want to take this
opportunity to remind everyone about a way to save when purchasing tickets:
the Steamer 10 Pass! <http://161.58.126.210/Pages/TicketInformation.htm>
This one is simple. For $90 you get a pass good for 10 admissions to any of
our Vacation Daze <http://161.58.126.210/Pages/VacationDaze.htm>  or Kids'
Fare <http://161.58.126.210/Pages/KidsFare.htm>  performances. That's a
pretty hefty savings when you compare it to purchasing individual tickets.
For more information call (518) 438-5503 or just click here!
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/TicketInformation.htm>

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://161.58.126.210/default.htm>