[Capdist-announce] More Than a 25% Discount! Subscribe NOW for Schenectady Civic's Next Season.

Bill Hickman JWmHickman at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jun 4 23:09:34 EDT 2009

Schenectady Civic Players'  82nd season, opening Friday October 16, will present five diverse plays: Daphne du Maurier's REBECCA, Louisa May Alcott's LITTLE WOMEN (the musical), James Sherman's BEAU JEST, Oscar Wilde's AN IDEAL HUSBAND, and Kaufman and Hart's YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU.

Subscribe, or re-subscribe, now for our entire five-play season - still only $55 for all five plays -more than a 25% discount off our single ticket price of $15 each.  To do so simply call Carol George direct on 377-9397.  That's Carol George on 377-9397.

More details?  Visit our website www.civicplayers.org