[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 23:32:04 EDT 2009

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://161.58.126.210/default.htm>

Our Kids' Fare <http://161.58.126.210/Pages/KidsFare.htm>  production of
Jack, <http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Kids%20Fare%20Pages/JackAndFriends.htm>
the Beanstalk, and Friends is up and running! In Artistic Director and
Steamer No. 10 wordsmith Ric Chesser's take on this classic fairy tale, Jack
sets out to market to sell the family cow because the family desperately
needs money for food. Along the way he runs into numerous other fairy tale
characters on their adventures - such as Little Red Riding Hood, the Three
Pigs, and Goldilocks - all the while pursuing his own adventures with magic
beans and giants. The show features Steamer No. 10 company members Rebecca
Boswell, Robert Rice, Agnes Kapusta Skiff, and newcomer Suzie Dunn. In
addition to our regular scheduled weekend shows March 14-22, we have added
some weekday performances March 10-19. Check out our web
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Kids%20Fare%20Pages/JackAndFriends.htm>  site
for a full listing of dates and times.

We are following Jack with a production of Pinocchio
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/Pinocchio.htm>  by the Steamer kids in our
C.A.S.T. <http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm>  program on March 27 & 28!
They've been working through a ten week program led by Rebecca Boswell and
Agnes Kapusta Skiff, all leading up to this production.  Throughout those
ten weeks Rebecca and Agnes have introduced them to all of the steps that we
go through in mounting one of our Kids' Fare
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/KidsFare.htm>  productions. The only difference
is that this time the kids are the stars! These shows are open to the public
at special event pricing (just $5 per ticket). To find out more about the
performances, or about the C.A.S.T. <http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm>
program, just follow the links!  <http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm>

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre