[Capdist-announce] CAST Summer Sessions at Steamer 10 - Tuition Based Program

CAST Summer Sessions castsummersessions at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 22:40:50 EDT 2009

Please post.

Get ready to be a star this summer!

Now is the time to sign up for the C.A.S.T.  Summer Showcase Series

at Steamer No. 10 Theatre.

This fun, new program offers children ages 8-10 and 11-14 the
opportunity to work with our professional production team. Each weekly
session will explore acting, singing, dancing, and the many elements
of putting together a live showcase! (Opportunities exist for High
School students to intern in various roles.)

No acting experience is required, just the willingness to have fun and
learn the ins and outs of working in a professional theater.

Space is limited so register today!

2009 Sessions:

Session 1 – Broadway Bound I:                 	 	July 6-10

Session 2 – Broadway Bound Ii*:               		July 13-17

Session 3 – Hooray for Hollywood I:            		August 3-7

Session 4 – Hooray for Hollywood Ii*:           	August 10-14

*Part I not a prerequisite for Part II

Program Schedule & Fees**:

Monday through Friday 9 am – 2 pm / $150

Showcases will be held at 2 pm on the Friday of each session

Extended Program & Fees**:

Early Drop Off - 8 am – 9 am / $50

Late Pick-Up - 2 pm – 5 pm / $100

After-Hours Care - 5 pm – 6 pm / $50

  **All fees due on a per session basis

Discounts:

$5 off your tuition for each registered referral

10% off for siblings

Registration:

$50 deposit due at registration per session (non-refundable)

Balance due on first day of each session

Contact:

Rebecca Jayne Boswell, Program Director

CASTSummerSessions at gmail.com

(518) 438-5503