[Capdist-announce] Bus Trip to New York City

Spotlight Players spotlightplayers at spotlightplayerstheater.com
Thu Mar 26 06:35:50 EDT 2009

Spring NYC Bus Trip

Spotlight Players Community Theater is sponsoring a trip to New York City on Saturday, April 4th. Take in a Broadway show (or two)! Do some shopping! Enjoy a stroll through Central Park and visit a museum! We will be leaving from Columbia High School, East Greenbush (about two miles off Exit 9 of I-90) at 7:00am, and are returning at 1:30am (we will leave NYC around 11:00pm). Tickets are $35 for members of Spotlight Players, $40 for non-members (why not consider becoming a member and discover the other perks!). Contact Joanne Mensching at 477-2256 to make a reservation or for more information. Our last trip sold out fast, so call now!