[Capdist-announce] New York City Bus Trip: THIS WEEKEND! April 4! A few seats remain, so act NOW!

Spotlight Players spotlightplayers at spotlightplayerstheater.com
Tue Mar 31 11:31:43 EDT 2009

Spring NYC Bus Trip-- A few seats left, so call now!

Spotlight Players Community Theater is sponsoring a trip to New York City on Saturday, April 4th. Take in
a Broadway show (or two)! Do some shopping! Enjoy a stroll through Central Park and visit a museum!

We will be leaving from Columbia High School, East Greenbush (about two miles off Exit 9 of I-90) at
7:00am, and are returning at 1:30am (we will leave NYC around 11:00pm).

Tickets are $35 for members of Spotlight Players, $40 for non-members (why not consider becoming a
member and discover the other perks!).

Contact Joanne Mensching at 477-2256 to make a reservation or for more information. We have a few
seats left, so call now!