[Capdist-announce] BROKEN GLASS, a play by Arthur Miller, has 2 final performance at Valatie Community Theater on May 8th and 9th. Don't Miss It!

Sanborn, Stephen D (GE, Research) sanborn at crd.ge.com
Thu May 7 17:21:23 EDT 2009

Wanted to see if we could get a final  repeat announcement since we're
opening this coming Friday, May 1st.

Thanks for providing this important service.
-- Steve Sanborn
(day) 518-387-4155

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:10:24 -0400
From: "Steamer No.10 Theatre" <art4kids at nycap.rr.com>
To: <art4kids at nycap.rr.com>
Subject: [Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://161.58.126.210/default.htm>

This weekend, as part of our Eclectic Performance
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/EclecticPerformanceSeries.htm>  Series of
adult entertainment, Too Deep Entertainment
<http://www.toodeepentertainment.org/>
presents Dance with Me: Beyond the Battle, the latest in their series of
plays which draw inspiration from daily life. It follows the workers and
patrons of a bar/restaurant and their interactions with each other,
family, potential lovers, and explores how each of these individual
threads of dance are interwoven into the tapestry of a community.

It's sign-up time! That's right, we are currently enrolling sudents in
our summer Creative Arts at Steamer Ten
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm>
(C.A.S.T.) programs. Following the great success of our spring C.A.S.T.
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm>  production of Pinocchio, we are
offering four one-week programs between July 6th and August 14th. The
week-long programs are called Hooray for Hollywood I & II and Broadway
Bound I & II, and they are all intended for kids ages 8-14. These are
tuition based programs, and they will have internship opportunities for
high school and college students. To find out more about the C.A.S.T.
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm>  program, click here!
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm>

We are also mounting a production of Suessical
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/SummerSeussical.htm>  as part of our
C.A.S.T.
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm>  program.  Suessical
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/SummerSeussical.htm>  is also tuition
based, and is open to ages 8 and up. As with our other C.A.S.T.
<http://161.58.126.210/Pages/CAST.htm>  programs, there are internships
available to high school and college students and there are tuition
waivers available for experienced adults interested in mentoring the
next generation of actors. Auditions will be held June 8 & 9, from 5-9
pm at the Steamer No.
10 Theatre <http://161.58.126.210/default.htm> .

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://161.58.126.210/default.htm>

End of Capdist-announce Digest, Vol 28, Issue 26