[Capdist-announce] appeal for photos of Eugene

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 15:36:00 EST 2009

I am trying to reach members of the former Roustabout Players (Bob Coture's company that performed at the Methodist Church in Troy).  Specifically, I am looking for images of Eugene Kosarovich to be included in a photo montage at his upcoming memorial service scheduled for November 22 at the RPI Playhouse.  He performed with Roustabouts for many years, and I am sure there are many delightful photos that showcase his acting talents.

If you have images to share, please forward them to the president of the RPI Players, Jeffrey Matthews at jeffrey.e.matthews at gmail.com.

If you are unable to scan the photos and email them, we will be happy to do it for you.   Just contact Jeff or myself, Laura W. Andruski (LWAndruski at aol.com).

Thank you.