[Capdist-announce] Reminder: Pasta Dinner Fundraiser for the Babcock Family on Friday, Nov. 20!

Cheryl Mayhew cmayhew1019 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 16 08:18:18 EST 2009

Dear Theater Community:

Just a reminder to please consider attending our Pasta Dinner Fundraiser on November 20 (details in the attached flyer).  Teagan's is a great restaurant in East Greenbush that is helping us tremendously!  The Fundraiser is for the Babcock Family who lost John, age 41, suddenly.   Dinner will be served at St. Mary's Hall (across from KMart) on Columbia Turnpike in Rensselaer/East Greenbush.  Pre-orders are encouraged since we will likely sell out!

Short on time, and tired of cooking?  We're doing take-out orders as well!  There will also be a Silent Auction, Chinese Raffle and a 50/50 Raffle, along with other surprises for children.

Hope to see you there!  Cheri Pierce (518-598-3067)