[Capdist-announce] Steamer No. 10 Events

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Mon Nov 23 15:59:17 EST 2009

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre! <http://207.56.204.165/>

Happy Thanksgiving.have some Tea!

Thanksgiving is here and we at Steamer No. 10 Theatre would like to express
our thanks to you... thanks for your ideas, your generosity, your
attendance, and every other kind of support you have provided to us
throughout the year. We would also like to thank The Woman's Club of Albany
<http://www.womansclubofalbany.org/index.htm>  (WCA
<http://www.womansclubofalbany.org/index.htm> ) for recognizing that we all
need nourishment for our minds AND bodies when it came time to select the
beneficiaries of this year's Festival of Trees fund-raising events.

Please consider joining us at one of the WCA's "Teas
<http://www.womansclubofalbany.org/festval09.htm>  and Trees" events that
will support the Regional <http://www.rfbneny.com/>  Food Bank of
Northeastern New York and Steamer <http://207.56.204.165/default.htm>  No.
10 Theatre in addition to financing the continuing restoration of the WCA's
historic home at the east end of the Pine Hills neighborhood. Various
Capital District organizations and businesses have decorated trees to be
displayed at The Women's Club's Festival of Trees. There will be two
Victorian Teas (Saturday, November 28th and Friday, December 4th), one
Children's Tea (Sunday, December 6th), a Champagne Gala (Thursday, December
3rd), and an Open House (Saturday, December 5th) at which you can see the
trees. Be sure to check out Steamer No. 10's Snow Queen themed tree while
you are there! Click here to find out
<http://www.womansclubofalbany.org/festval09.htm>  more!

How About a little Snow with your Tea?

Snow is just around the corner, after all. Snow Queen
<http://207.56.204.165/Pages/Kids%20Fare%20Pages/SnowQueen.htm> , that is!
Don't worry, we'll keep the heat on when you come to enjoy this brand new
adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen's classic. Snow Queen opens on
December 5 and runs through December 20th. And to prove that "Snow and Tea"
is a great combination, we're offering HALF PRICE TICKETS to Snow Queen!
Just bring your ticket or receipt for any Tea or the Gala, and your ticket
for Snow Queen will be $6! (This offer is valid on Performance Day Ticket
purchases only, and each Tea or Gala ticket is valid for exactly one
half-price ticket to Snow Queen. This offer does not apply to the Open
House.) Click here
<http://207.56.204.165/Pages/Kids%20Fare%20Pages/SnowQueen.htm>  for more
information about Snow Queen!

Stay home on Black Friday!

If you want to avoid the trials and tribulations of going to the mall on the
busiest shopping day of the year we would like to advocate supporting your
local economy by skipping the mall and chains and shopping at local
businesses. For instance, you could get Tickets, Gift
<http://207.56.204.165/Pages/TicketInformation.htm>  Certificates, or
Steamer 10-Passes (the best ticket price going!) at Steamer No. 10 Theatre,
or even get a Membership! <http://207.56.204.165/Pages/Membership.htm>  And
you can do it all by phone from the comfort of your own home! Just call
438-5503 or go to our web site for more details!
<http://207.56.204.165/default.htm>

Many Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://207.56.204.165/default.htm>