[Capdist-announce] Final weekend for ACT's "The Hollow, " by Agatha Christie, Oct 2-4

Charles Treadwell chas911sc at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 21:55:57 EDT 2009

Albany Civic Theater (ACT) announces the final weekend for its first show of the 2009-10 season:

The Hollow
by Agatha Christie

Directed by Nate Beynon

Show dates 10/2/09 - 10/4/09

Long simmering passions boil over when Dr. John Cristow takes his wife Gerda up to The Hollow for a weekend in the country: for there, at The Hollow, are Henrietta, John's mistress; bookish Edward, who is in love with Henrietta; mousy Midge, in love with Edward, and, soon enough, a former lover of John's, as well - the glamorous movie star Veronica Cray.

Before the guests are all dressed for Saturday night's dinner, one of them is dead- shot through the heart. A thrilling story of love, lust, and just a dollop or two of madness..

For information and reservations, call 518-462-1297, or respond to this email.

Albany Civic Theater is located at 235 Second Avenue, Albany, NY 12209. Directions to the theater can be found at our website, www.albanycivictheater.org.

Thursday preview and Friday and Saturday shows begin at 8pm.  Sunday matinees begin at 3pm.

The box office opens a half-hour prior to curtain.

Reservations are encouraged. To reserve a seat, please call our box office. We do accept walk-ins, but to guarantee we will have the seat you prefer, please call in advance.

Regular tickets are $15. Student tickets (with a valid ID) are $10. Government workers (with a valid ID) can get 2 tickets for $15. Valid ID must be presented at the box office at the time of purchase for the discount to be taken.