[Capdist-announce] Sad News

LWAndruski at aol.com LWAndruski at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 22:16:22 EDT 2009

It is with the deepest regret that I inform you of the unexpected death of
Eugene Kosarovich, a long-standing member of the theater community.  Eugene
 was an accomplished actor and a producer of RPI shows.  Many more of you
will remember him as a videographer who taped many of the  theater shows in
the Capital District.  His CLUE castmates, along with  his Delta Xi brothers
& sisters, and his RPI Players family will miss  him terribly.

I have been in touch with his mother and arrangements are pending, awaiting
 the results of an autopsy.  We are not really sure what happened.  His
mother reports that he complained of stomach upset, took some antacid, and
laid  down to try and feel better.  When she went to rouse him for CLUE
rehearsal, she could not wake him and the paramedics were called.  He was
pronounced dead at the scene.

As soon as funeral arrangements have been made I will notify the theater
community through the lists.
Condolences may be sent to his mother at the address below:

Mrs. Agnes Kosarovich
50 Simmons Avenue
Cohoes, NY  12047

A notice will be printed in the Times Union once arrangements have been
made.

Laura W. Andruski