[Capdist-announce] Future Memorial Service Planned for Eugene

LWAndruski at aol.com LWAndruski at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 23:43:06 EDT 2009

Thank you to Paul Kraus and Kara Dicaterino for getting out the service
information for Eugene Kosarovich.  For those of you who are unable to  attend
the wake or funeral this week, a memorial service at the RPI Playhouse
will be planned for later this fall.  We will gather at that time to  celebrate
Eugene's life and remember him as a friend and fellow thespian.   When
information becomes available, I will notify the list.

And finally, I am grateful to the outpouring of sympathy and support, not
only for Eugene's mother and family, but for his castmates of CLUE THE
MUSICAL  in Clifton Park.  In the grand tradition of the theatre, the Not So
Common  Players has decided to proceed with their production of CLUE.  Theatre
fraternity brother, and good friend, Jon Janssen, has agreed to assume
Eugene's  role.  We are lucky to have him, and we will all strive to present a
show  worthy of Eugene's memory.

Thank you all again, for you support during this difficult time.

Laura W. Andruski