[Capdist-announce] Trinity Methodist Church presents The History of the Carols!!!

mark rennell guysmileyakamark at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 14:04:30 EDT 2009

Trinity Methodist Church is looking for adults and children of all ages to join us as we celebrate the Christmas season!!!!  We need actors, singers, costumers, revelers and anyone willing to give up some of there time to help us put on a spectacular Christmas program!!! The performance will take place on December 12TH during The Lark Street Bids' Winter Wonderlark festivities. There will be an informational meeting at Trinity Methodist Church, 235 Lark Street, on October 27TH from 6pm to 9pm. Come help out and join in the Christmas fun!! For more information please contact Mark Rennell via email at guysmileyakamark at yahoo.com Thank you, and hope to see you there!!!