[Capdist-announce] Memorial Service for Eugene Kosarovich

lwandruski at aol.com lwandruski at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 14:55:46 EDT 2009

Theatre Colleagues, Friends and Family Members will gather to remember Eugene Kosarovich at a Memorial Service on Sunday, November 22 from 1-4:00 PM at the RPI Playhouse (15th Street, south of Sage Ave.) in Troy, New York.   The service is being planned by members of the Capital District Theatre Community, RPI Players and the Delta Xi Cast of Alpha Psi Omega, the National Theatre Honor Fraternity at RPI.

The RPI Players are compiling a video/photo montage of Eugene, and we are very interested to get hold of photos or video of Eugene performing in productions outside of the RPI Playhouse.  We are especially seeking images from his Roustabout Players shows and Sand Lake Center for the Arts/Circle Theatre Players.  If you have photos or video to share, please contact Jeff Matthews at jeffrey.e.matthews at gmail.com.

Eugene's family will be in attendance, and all are welcome to attend the memorial service (1-2:00 PM) and social (2-4:00 PM) afterwards.  Light refreshments will be served.

If you have any questions, you can reach the Memorial Planning Committee by contacting Laura W. Andruski at LWAndruski at aol.com.