[Capdist-announce] Teagan's Pasta Dinner Benefit for the Babcock Family

Cheryl Mayhew cmayhew1019 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 09:10:14 EDT 2009

Theater Community:

Please consider attending our Teagan's Pasta Dinner Fundraiser on November 20 (details in the attached flyer).

Short on time, and tired of cooking?  We're doing take-out orders as well!

Also, there will be a Silent Auction and a 50/50 Raffle, along with other surprises for children.  Hope to see you there!

Cheri
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:102009