[Capdist-announce] CAST at Steamer No. 10

Steamer No.10 Theatre art4kids at nycap.rr.com
Wed Sep 9 23:09:07 EDT 2009

 Dear Steamer No. 10 <http://207.56.204.165/>  Friends and aspiring actors,

We are gearing up for a great C.A.S.T.
<http://207.56.204.165/Pages/CAST.htm>  program this fall with acting, voice
and dance! This tuition based program is a great way for kids to learn about
theater!

As slots fill up in our Wednesday night session, we are considering opening
up a second session to be held on Monday evenings. This new session runs
September 21st through November 30th, excluding October 12th, with a Final
Showcase on November 30th. If you are interested in signing up for either
session, please let us know as soon as possible, since we must achieve
minimum enrollment to open the new session.

For more information, go to our web site
<http://207.56.204.165/Pages/CAST.htm> , or for an application
<http://207.56.204.165/Pages/CASTFallSessionsApplication-8.26.09%5b1%5d.pdf>
form click here. If you have any further questions or would like to reserve
a spot, contact us at Steamer10CAST at gmail.com.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://207.56.204.165/default.htm>

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with your name and the e-mail address at which you received this
message to mailto:art4kids at nycap.rr.com?subject=Removal.