[Capdist-announce] "An Evening of Vaudeville and Burlesque" _Final Notice

Ful-Mont Repertoire Theater Company frc12078 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:58:14 EDT 2009

The Glove Performing Arts Center and the Ful-Mont Repertoire Theatre
Company invite you to explore the roots of The Glove with… “An Evening
of Vaudeville and Burlesque”. Let us entertain you!

The last time that Vaudeville hit Gloversville was in 1948. Vaudeville
returned to the Glove Theatre with 5 big acts direct from Hollywood,
radio and television. The headliner was Buddy Ebsen of the Beverly
Hillbillys and  international star of stage and screen. Also on the
bill were Ted and Art Miller, Burton and Janet, Ronald-Rogers and Kay
& Kay; all well known in their day.  Today we’ve got such stars as The
“G” Troupe, Bunnyman’s Buxom Beauties and The Divine Ms. B.

Slip back in time, let loose and get a little naughty as the Glove
rediscovers its Vaudeville and Burlesque roots at The Glove Performing
Arts Center, 42 North Main Street, Gloversville on  September 19, 2009
at 8:00 PM. Tickets are $20.00 pre-sale and $25.00 at the door. Come
with us and celebrate an evening of great entertainment.  For further
information call 518-773-8255 or visit our website at
www.glovetheatre.org.

--
Scott Fields
Ful-Mont Repertoire Theatre Company