[Capdist-announce] Fw: ONLY $55 FOR 5 PLAYS AT SCHENECTADY CIVIC!!

Bill Hickman JWmHickman at nycap.rr.com
Thu Sep 24 10:58:54 EDT 2009

There's still time !!!!!!!!

5 PLAYS FOR ONLY $55 AT SCP !
Open "Attachment" for complete details and Easy-to-Order Subscription form

Schenectady Civic Players'  82nd season, opening Friday October 16, will present five diverse plays: Daphne du Maurier's REBECCA, Louisa May Alcott's LITTLE WOMEN (the musical), James Sherman's BEAU JEST, Oscar Wilde's AN IDEAL HUSBAND, and Kaufman and Hart's YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU. (Attached flyer gives complete details.)

Subscribe, or re-subscribe, now for our entire five-play season - still only $55 for all five plays -more than a 25% discount off our single ticket price of $15 each.  If you wish, simply call Carol George direct on 377-9397.  She'll take it from there.

Or just open the attachment to this message. print and fill-out the order form, and mail it as instructed.

More details and info on Schenectady Civic Players?  Visit our website at www.civicplayers.org

Thank you from Schenectady Civic Players, Inc.