[Capdist-announce] Goodsearch Could Give $5,000 to Steamer No. 10

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Tue Apr 6 10:14:40 EDT 2010

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

GoodSearch <http://www.goodsearch.com/default.aspx>  $5,000 Giveaway - It
Has Begun!
GoodSearch will donate a $1 for every customized Steamer No. 10-Goodsearch
toolbar that is downloaded between April 6th at 9am EST and April 9th at 9am
EST, up to $5,000!! Please download the toolbar in that time frame by
following this link -
http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/steamer-no-10-theatre.

GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50-percent of its revenue (about
one penny per search) to the charities and schools designated by its users.
The money comes from its advertisers: users and the organizations do not
spend a dime! The new Steamer No. 10 Theatre toolbar is free to download and
allows you to raise money for our cause every time you search or shop
online! Once added to IE or Firefox, each time you shop at more than 1,300
stores (from Amazon to Zazzle!) a percentage of your purchase will
automatically be donated to Steamer No. 10 - at no cost to you, and you may
even save some money with the various coupons and deals the toolbar
provides. Please add our toolbar between April 6th at 9am and April 9th at
9am so that we can benefit from the $1 bonus per toolbar - Get the toolbar!
<http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/steamer-no-10-theatre>

Thanks, and we'll see you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with Removal in the subject heading and your name and the e-mail
address at which you received this message in the body to
webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:webmaster at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Removal> .