[Capdist-announce] 1/2 PRICE??..ONLY 12 more hours to take advantage of our EGGNOG4U 1/2 price ticket promo!!

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 11:43:20 EST 2010

Hello,

If you are like most of the theatre folks around town, you try your best to attend as many productions as possible as a show of support for your friends and the many theatre companies in the area.  This can be very expensive.  As our way of saying Thank you, we are offering a HALF PRICE ticket sale today ONLY!

Help us sell out Mrs. Bob Cratchit's Wild Christmas Binge within the next 12 hours.  Tickets are moving during this promotion!  If you know you want to see Confetti Stage Booze up the holiday, now is the time to reserve your place in the audience.

Purchase your tickets to any performance of Mrs. Bob Cratchit's Wild Christmas Binge online before MIDNIGHT TONIGHT for HALF PRICE.
You only have 12 more hours to take advantage of this wild deal!

Not sure which performance you want to attend??

Tomorrow night is OPENING NIGHT and as always there will be an electricity surrounding the OPENING NIGHT performance.

Sunday, December 12, 2010 @ 2:00pm is the ONLY matinee performance of this show.

Confetti Stage has purchased a Learning Adjudication from the Theatre Association of New York State for the Thursday, December 16, 2010 performance.  This is our opportunity to receive feedback from a theatre professional on the production and hopefully learn how to continue making our productions better and better.  The adjudication will take place immediately following the performance and the audience is encouraged to join the cast and crew.

You only have 12 more hours to take advantage of this wild deal!  The promotion ends at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!  After that, tickets go back to the $15 price.

HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS PROMO:

Purchase your tickets through www.confettistage.com and enter the promotional code

EGGNOG4U

and your tickets to Mrs. Bob Cratchit's Wild Christmas Binge are ONLY $7.50. (limit 4 tickets) *This promo is ONLY valid for purchases made through www.confettistage.com.  Tickets purchased through the Confetti Stage Box Office are $15.

Make your plans, mark your calendar, and purchase your tickets online before Friday and we'll save some EGGNOG4U.

See you there!