[Capdist-announce] 1/2 price tickets for Thursday night performance of Mrs. Bob Cratchit's Wild Christmas Binge!

stageboynewyork at aol.com stageboynewyork at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 16:44:59 EST 2010

Since we had such an INCREDIBLE response to our WILD 1/2 price sale last week, we decided to give it another run for Thursday night's performance.  For 24 hours from midnight tonight tickets purchased online ONLY to this Thursday night's 8:00pm performance will be ONLY $7.50.  After midnight tomorrow night, all tickets go back to the full $15 price.  Don't miss this laugh out loud hysterical Durang Comedy.

Purchase your tickets at www.confettistage.com.