[Capdist-announce] I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change: January 7-16, presented by Class act Productions @ the Hilton Center for Perfoming Arts

Michael McDermott irishmike518 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 19:42:36 EST 2010

Class Act Productions presents I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change
WHEN:  January 7-9, 13-16 with 8 pm performances Thu-Sat and 2 pm matinees on
Sundays.

WHERE:  The Hilton Center at Westgate Plaza (behind Price Chopper)
COST:  Tickets are $15.00
Are you feeling a bit post-traumatic about those New Year’s Resolutions?  Don’t
worry… get happy… and come see Class Act Productions latest comedy, I Love You,
You’re Perfect, Now Change.  We promise that you will be rolling in the aisles
as you experience the trials and tribulations of someone else’s love life for a
“change”.
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Changeis presented in the form of a series of
vignettes connected by the central theme of love and relationships. The play's
tagline is "Everything you have ever secretly thought about dating, romance,
marriage, lovers, husbands, wives and in-laws, but were afraid to admit."
Although the scenes remain independent of each other, the through line follows
couples from the first date to marriage and parenthood and into the “golden
years’”
I love You, You’re Perfect, Now Changeis directed by the local award winning
team of Michael and Joanne Mensching. The production stars Eric Shovah, Heather
D’Arcy, Patrick Doyle, Corie Rowe, Deb Weiskopf, and Adam Coons.  I Love You,
You’re Perfect Now Change will be presented at the Hilton Center at Westgate
Plaza (behind Price Chopper) on January 7-9, 13-16 with 8 pm performances
Thu-Sat and 2 pm matinees on Sundays.  Tickets are $15.00

Call for more information: 248-2618