[Capdist-announce] Wizard of Oz SOLD OUT!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Thu Feb 25 20:42:01 EST 2010

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

NOBODY CAN SEE THE GREAT OZ!! Not nobody, not no-how!

Not unless they've already got tickets or reservations, anyway. All
performances of this weekend's C.A.S.T.
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST.htm>  production of The Wizard of Oz
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/TheWizardofOz.htm>  are sold out. This is
a full length (2 ½ hours with intermission) musical featuring the young
performers of C.A.S.T. <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST.htm> , our
theatre arts school.

Creative Arts at Steamer Ten <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST.htm>
(C.A.S.T.) provides kids with an opportunity to work with trained theatre
professionals in a variety of formats. We will announce the details of our
next session in the weeks following the close of The Wizard of Oz. The
program not only gives local youth a chance to experience the performing
arts and learn the ropes of the theatre industry: it provides the
opportunity to watch the rising stars of our local theatre community. We
think you'll like what you see. For more information on our C.A.S.T.
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST.htm>  program, e-mail
info at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Please%20tell%20me%20more%20about%
20C.A.S.T.!%20> .

Rumpelstiltskin
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/Rumpelstiltskin.htm>  is on
his
 on her
 on its way!

This Kids' Fare <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFare.htm>  Production
features Steamer veterans Suzie Dunn and Robert Rice as one very interesting
wood gnome
 both onstage as Rumpelstiltskin at the same time. Joining them
is newcomer Heidi  Nathanielsz as the miller's daughter, and she's goining
to have her hands full as Rumpelstiltskin works his magic. The show is
directed by Ric Chesser and runs March 6-31. Go
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/Rumpelstiltskin.htm>  to
our web site for more information.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with Removal in the subject heading and your name and the e-mail
address at which you received this message in the body to
webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:webmaster at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Removal> .