[Capdist-announce] Please Help Spotlight Players GROW!!!

Spotlight Players spotlightplayers at spotlightplayerstheater.com
Sat Jan 16 23:19:01 EST 2010

We are excited about a fund-raising opportunity, but we need your help!  Spotlight Players Community Theater is in a grant contest that Berkshire Bank is running.
The Berkshire Bank foundation is giving away $5,000 to a tax exempt organization in Eastern NY.  Spotlight Players is one of a few organizations that is eligible for this award.
Please follow this link and the steps listed below to vote for Spotlight in a contest where we have an opportunity to support our growing theater company!

There is nothing to voting, simply follow these steps:

1) Click on this link:

http://www.berkshirebank.com/about_us/in_the_community/berkshire-bank-foundation/help-us-give-away-20000

2) Click on "Vote Here" in Green

3) Enter this in the "Name of Organization" box:

Spotlight Players   (Note: enter this amount of text only, it will not take the full name)

4) Enter this in the Address of Organization Box:

Spotlight Players Community Theater, Inc.
PO Box 132

East Greenbush, NY 12061
 (518) 477-2256

5) enter your name, email  and address.

AND THAT IS IT!!!!!!

Spotlight has been aggressive in growing our endowments and grant campaign which is enabling us to offer free quality theater to the Capital District.
Your support will help us in our efforts to build a permanent base in the Capital District.
Thanks for your help and support!!!!