[Capdist-announce] Charlotte's Web at Steamer No. 10

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Wed Jan 20 15:30:23 EST 2010

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

Some Pig. and Some Show!

Click here <http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=890173>
to see what Michael Eck had to say about Charlotte's Web in his Times Union
Review!

E.B. White's classic Charlotte's Web continues this weekend and next at
Steamer No. 10 as the third installment of our Kids' Fare Series
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFare.htm> . Ric Chesser directs Suzie
Dunn, Robert Rice, Amanda Serrano, and Rebeca Torres Rose in a collection of
wonderful performances. In addition to our regular weekend performances
(Saturdays at 3 pm, Sundays at 11 am & 3 pm) through January 31, there are
performances on Wednesday, January 27th, and Monday, February 1st at 10am.
Come join us for a tale of loyalty and friendship that appeals to all ages.
Click <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/KidsFarePages/CharlottesWeb.htm>
here for more information.

February
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  Vacation Daze already selling strong!

During school break in February we've got a different act every day of the
week, and even though we're only half way through January we're already
halfway to sold out on several performances. If you want to attend any of
these shows, we recommend purchasing or reserving early, because you may not
be able to get tickets at the door!

Here's a quick run through of the February line-up:

Monday, February 15th: World-renowned puppeteer Matthias Kuchta presents
Rumpelstiltskin at 10 am & 1 pm;

Tuesday, February 16th: The hilarious antics of Ventriloquist Steve Charney
and Harry at 10 am & 1 pm;

Wednesday, February 17th: Magician Jim Snack appears at 10 am, 1 pm, & 3:30
pm;

Thursday, February 18th: The visual wonder of KoMotion Movement Theatre at
10 am and 1 pm;

Friday, February 19th: Rockin' out with the Zucchini Brothers at 10 am & 1
pm!

<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/February%20Vacation%20D
aze.htm>  find out more about any of these shows, click here!

New e-mail addresses!

We've added several new e-mail addresses for our staff. Our
art4kids at nycap.rr.com address will automatically forward to
info at steamer10theatre.org, which is now the best address for general
information or for reaching Producing Artistic Director Ric Chesser.

The other address of note is webmaster at steamer10theatre.org, which is the
best  way to reach the administrator of the e-mail list and web site, Eric
Rose.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>