[Capdist-announce] MOPCO UNDERGROUND at Proctors & CAPITAL DISTRICT IMPROV JAMS

The Mop & Bucket Co. Publicity PR at MopCo.org
Tue Jun 22 15:11:12 EDT 2010

2 EVENTS Hosted by The Mop & Bucket Co

CAPITAL DISTRICT IMPROV JAM - Thursday, June 24 at 8 p.m. - FREE EVENT
VENUE:  Muddy Cup, Proctors, 432 State Street, Schenectady, (518) 881-4515

The Mop & Bucket Co. (MopCo) hosts the Capital District Improv Jams where
anyone can perform improv games onstage in an evening of stimulating fun on
June 24th at 8 p.m.  This is a free event, no admission charge.

The Capital District Improv Jams are hosted the last Thursday of the month.

&

The Mop & Bucket Co. (MopCo)
UNDERGROUND at Proctors
432 State St, Schenectady, NY 12305

Fridays at 8 p.m.
Tickets: $14 Adults / $6 sts & srs
For reservations call Proctors Box Office:
346-6204 or www.proctors.org/places/underground.

The Mop & Bucket Improv Co. continues their run on Friday nights in the new
"Underground at Proctors" space at the State Street landmark.

PRESS QUOTES:
I have seen improv before and I'm sure you have too, but THESE actors are
ready for prime-time. Have you ever watched a performance  so brave that you
wanted to shake the performer's hand or kiss her cheek after the show?
That's how I felt... ----Susan Arbetter, WMHT TV

If you've never seen a Mop & Bucket performance, be assured they're
laugh-till-you-cry funny.
---Kristi L. Gustafson, Times Union

>From its humble beginnings, this troupe has morphed and grown into a
top-notch unit capable of all kinds of theatrical gamesmanship, much of it
of their own invention.

--Michael Eck, Albany Times Union

CONTACTS:
For more information about MopCo UNDERGROUND at Proctors:
*	Michael Burns, www.mopco.org <http://www.mopco.org/> ,
michaelburns at mopco.org (518)248-7430

*	Kat Koppett, www.mopco.org <http://www.mopco.org/> ,
katkoppett at mopco.org (518) 847-9882