[Capdist-announce] Gearing up for Summer at Steamer No. 10 Theatre!

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Fri Jun 25 13:06:33 EDT 2010

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>
Theatre!

The Steamer 10 Summer Spruce-Up!

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, get your mops, brooms, and buckets
ready; tell your friends, family, and neighbors: We are looking for loving
volunteers of all ages to help ready the theatre for the summer! We have a
lot of wonderful programs for children going on here this summer and need
the place in tip-top shape. The City is giving us 1,500 flowers for the area
in front of our entrance and they need to be planted ASAP. Whether you
perform on our stage, or just come and watch; you are a part of the Steamer
10 Family! So grab your friends, old and new, and come spend the day, or an
hour, or two! Click <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/Volunteer.htm>  here
for more information on how you can volunteer at Steamer No. 10 Theatre.

Our C.A.S.T. TBA weeks have finally been decided!

We are proud to announce the newest addition to our C.A.S.T. Summer
Sessions: Teacher Vacation Week!

Just kidding! Well. not really. Week #3 will be a week off. Week #4, July
25-29, will be our new Video class! In this new class, your child can be a
star on camera, or off. We will explore all aspects of creating a movie
including: acting on film, creating a storyboard, shooting a movie, and
more. And for all of you singers, there will even be a music video! Check
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CASTSummerShowcaseSeries.htm>  out
our website for more information on this exciting new class!

C.A.S.T. Summer Sessions are filling up fast!

Week #1 of our Summer Sessions is full, and Week #2 is very close to
capacity! Get your applications in before you lose the opportunity to be a
part of our very popular showcase series! These are week-long triple-threat
theater programs in July and August which emphasize acting, singing, and
dance. They will culminate in a showcase at the end of the week. No
experience is required, just a willingness to have fun! Tuition for each
week-long session is $150. For
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST/CAST%20Summer%202010%20Application.p
df>  the application for our Summer Sessions, click here!

Stay cool, and we'll see you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with Removal in the subject heading and your name and the e-mail
address at which you received this message in the body to
webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:webmaster at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Removal> .