[Capdist-announce] C.A.S.T. at Steamer No. 10 - Tuition Based Program

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Tue Mar 9 21:50:14 EST 2010

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

C.A.S.T. Spring Session Starts on March 16!

We've finally gotten all of the details sorted out, and things are moving
fast. There's a copy of the enrollment form attached to this e-mail, which
has most of the pertinent information contained therein. It's a two page
document: the first page is the actual application form, and the second is
the aforementioned info. We've also updated our C.A.S.T.
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST.htm>  web page to reflect all of
this up-to-date information, and there's a link to the enrollment form there
as well.

The quick run down is that the program starts on March 16th and runs
Tuesdays & Thursdays until May 27, and then tech week is June1-3 with
performances on June 4-6. We're doing a non-musical show called The Good (&
Bad) Fairies of Nottingham, a fun & fairy filled version of Robin Hood.
Tuition is $150.

Creative Arts at Steamer Ten <http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST.htm>
(C.A.S.T.) is our theatre arts school, and as such it provides kids with an
opportunity to work with trained theatre professionals in a variety of
formats. The program gives local youth a chance to experience the performing
arts and learn the ropes of the theatre industry. It also provides the
opportunity to watch the rising stars of our local theatre community. For
more information, go to our C.A.S.T.
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/CAST.htm>  web page, or e-mail
info at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:info at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Please%20tell%20me%20more%20about%
20C.A.S.T.!%20> .

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with Removal in the subject heading and your name and the e-mail
address at which you received this message in the body to
webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:webmaster at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Removal> .