[Capdist-announce] April Vacation Daze

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Wed Mar 31 12:31:40 EDT 2010

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

April
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/April%20Vacation%20Daze
.htm>  Vacation Daze Is Less Than One Week Away!

Get your tickets now, because these shows will sell out.  (Monday's 10 am
show only has 16 tickets left!) Take a look at what's playing and then give
us a call at (518) 438-5503 to purchase or reserve today!

Monday, April 5 - Tanglewood Marionettes presents Sleeping Beauty at 10 am,
1 & 3:30 pm

Tuesday, April 6 - The Comedic Antics of Roger the Jester at 10 am & 1 pm

Wednesday, April 7 - Silly Billy Magic at 10 am & 1 pm; Dr. Blood at 3:30 pm

Thursday, April 8 - Kid's Fare presents Rumpelstiltskin at 10 am & 1 pm

Friday, April 9 - Precision Juggling from The Gizmo Guys at 10 am & 1 pm

Click
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/VacationDazePages/April%20Vacation%20Daze
.htm>  here for more information about our April Vacation Daze Series.

GoodSearch <http://www.goodsearch.com/default.aspx>  $5,000 Giveaway - Three
Days Only!
GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50-percent of its revenue (about
one penny per search) to the charities and schools designated by its users.
The money comes from its advertisers: users and the organizations do not
spend a dime! And now Goodsearch is upping the ante.

GoodSearch will donate a $1 for every toolbar that is downloaded between
April 6th at 9am EST and April 9th at 9am EST up to $5,000!! Please download
the toolbar in that time frame by following this link -
http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/steamer-no-10-theatre.

Our new Steamer No. 10 Theatre toolbar is free to download and allows you to
raise money for our cause every time you search or shop online! Once added
to IE or Firefox, each time you shop at more than 1,300 stores (from Amazon
to Zazzle!) a percentage of your purchase will automatically be donated to
Steamer No. 10 - at no cost to you, and you may even save some money with
the various coupons and deals the toolbar provides. Please add our toolbar
between April 6th at 9am and April 9th at 9am so that we can benefit from
the $1 bonus per toolbar - Get the toolbar!
<http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/steamer-no-10-theatre>

Thanks, and we'll see you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with Removal in the subject heading and your name and the e-mail
address at which you received this message in the body to
webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:webmaster at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Removal> .