[Capdist-announce] ACT's Presentation of Thornton Wilder's "Our Town" opens Friday, 8pm

Charles Treadwell chas911sc at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 19:24:18 EDT 2010

Albany Civic Theater Presents

"OUR TOWN"

By Thornton Wilder • Directed by Carol King

May 7-9, 14-16, & 21-23, 2010
Pay-What-You-Will Preview May 6 at 8 pm
Friday & Saturday at 8 pm, Sunday at 3 pm

Our Town explores the lives of people living in a small, quintessentially American town. Covering a period from 1901 to approximately 1913, the play is set in the New England community of Grover's Corners and is divided into three aspects of the human experience: Daily Life, Love and Marriage, and Death and Loss – each aspect reminding playgoers to notice and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Our
 Town was the recipient of the Pulitzer Prize for Literature in 1938.

With: Michael “Ace” Feit, Patrick White, Chris Foster, John McNally, Joe Albert, Judie Bouchard, Anne-Marie Gorman Doyle, Jeremy Kester, Isabelle Gorman Doyle, Bryce Perry, Jess Hoffman, Gil Spevack, Dan Stott, Judy Spevack, Bob Morrison, Ava Gorman Doyle, Rob Weber, A.L. Aumick, Katherine Novko, Kathy Engelhardt, Jacki Ravida, Lynn Scott, Ed Countermine, Isabella Carhart, Rich Montena, Leonard Bopp, Jean Foss, & Kelsie Rappoport

Ticket: $15 with discounts for students and government workers with valid ID.
Call 462-1297 for Reservations.

235 Second Avenue, Albany, NY (3 Blocks from the southern terminus of I-787)

www.albanycivictheater.org

Names for photos:

 Photo 1

Judie Bouchard,Anne-Marie Gorman Doyle, Katherine Novko,
Isabelle Gorman Doyle,  Patrick White

Photo 2

Sitting l-r, Jess Hoffman, Jeremy Kester
Standing, Patrick White

Photo 3

Sitting l-r, Jeremy Kester, Jess Hoffmen
Standing l-r,  Chris Foster, Judie Bouchard, Patrick White, Michael “Ace” Feit and Anne-Marie Gorman Doyle

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----