[Capdist-announce] Theater Voices at Steamer No. 10

Steamer No. 10 Theatre webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
Wed May 19 16:41:13 EDT 2010

Greetings from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre!
<http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

Theater Voices <http://www.theatervoices.org/>  presents The Weir
<http://theatervoices.org/season/play04.html> , This Weekend Only!

John Velie directs this fully staged reading of Conor McPherson's play
featuring Patrick Quinn, Tony Pallone, Ted Phelps, Brian Massman, and
Colleen Lovett. It is set in a bar in rural Ireland, where denizens swap
scary stories in an attempt to impress a young woman from Dublin, who has
recently moved into a nearby "haunted" house. The evening is not complete,
however, until she spins a yarn of her own. We recommend this show for adult
audiences only due to language. Performances will be at Steamer No. 10
Theatre on Friday, May 21 at 8:00 pm; Saturday, May 22 at 3:00 pm and 8:00
pm; and Sunday, May 23 at 3:00 pm as part of our Eclectic
<http://steamer10theatre.org/Pages/EclecticPerformanceSeries.htm>
Performance Series. Admission to all Theater Voices events is free.

See you soon,

Steamer No. 10 Theatre

http://www.steamer10theatre.org <http://steamer10theatre.org/default.htm>

If you do not wish to receive updates from the Steamer No. 10 Theatre send
an e-mail with Removal in the subject heading and your name and the e-mail
address at which you received this message in the body to
webmaster at steamer10theatre.org
<mailto:webmaster at steamer10theatre.org?subject=Removal> .